Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recording Live for Echoes Radio Program




Hi Friends, I haven't posted in awhile, but have some new videos coming soon.
This was last week when Echoes Radio invited me and fellow harpist Aryeh Frankfurter to perform pieces from "Two Worlds One" for their worldwide radio show. The host is John Diliberto, who interviewed us and introduced our songs. We recorded two separate shows of six songs each, one show for the "Living Room concert" series and one for the Seasonal show. To be invited is quite an honor.

If you are not familiar with Echoes, I highly recommend it for all lovers of World,folk, new age, ambient, all kinds of special music from incredible artists. www.Echoes.org John & Echoes has been a great supporter of my music throughout my recording career.
So, this is what a recording session looks like. It was in Glendale, California at Broken Wave Studio. Recorded Sept 23, 2008.