Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lisa & George play Mossy Creek in Georgia



Hi Friends,
Twice a year in Spring and Fall, George and I play at the Mossy Creek festival in Perry, Georgia. Perry is a couple hours drive south of Atlanta, its also south of Macon. So you can say its absolutely.. southern! We have been doing it for years and its one of our favorites because it takes place in a wooded forest and its beautiful there. This year I collected a good sample of what goes on there, in hope you will enjoy how sweet and sincere all the people are, and how much they love music.