Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Another show on the road....



Hi there, I got my editing program fixed up so here is another installment from
the road with the Women of Windham Hill, this was done in mid-January in New Jersey.
The lineup is myself, Barbara Higbie, Liz Story and George Tortorelli. We have been doing lots of shows in the Northeast, next week we will be in Utah.
I tried to capture some more of the backstage stuff this time, but its always a challenge to remember the camera. I'm hoping to get better at it as time goes one.
So here is another day in the life....