Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Friday, January 25, 2008

Recording in San Francisco

Hi everyone,

Right now I am sitting on the floor of Aryeh's recording studio in San Francisco. Its quite cold and its rainy outside. We are working away every day and he is often glued to the computer doing edits. Here is my view from here.

And here is me with my mandolin

I have been trying to get some new video together from a recent show with the Windham Hill gals, but my video editing program is having a glitch so I am limited what I can create, but as soon as I get it up and running again, I have some really fun footage from some recent concerts backstage. It looks like yet another trip to the Mac store for some fixin. I love my mac.. it goes everywhere with me. Here's me at my table at the Highland games in Orlando where George and I played last weekend.

So thats all for this time.. more to come! lisa