Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Photo - Lit from Within




Hi there, I am still learning how to use this blog program
so I'm just going to post some cool photos for now.

This photo I just got today, its a picture from Febuary
when George and I played for his daughter
Chandrika's wedding. It was magical, etherial, surreal.

It took place in a botanical garden in Gainesville, Florida.
This shot was takin moments before he put down his
flutes to walk her down the isle. The bliss was so high
that there is light coming out of his solar plexis... literally.