Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Photo - Late night tracking at my house



Hi friends.. its late at night and I'm sitting here at my laptop between recording takes. zzzzzz..
I am doing accompanyment music for my friend Amy Frosts meditation CD. I met Amy years ago at City of Hope as she was there as a grief counseler, we became good friends and have done lots of projects together since. We go to various retreats and she does "self-care for caregivers" workshops. She is there like the TV host and I am the band on the side that plays on cue while people do their excersizes or drawing or visualing. Anyway, she does great work www.AmyFrost.com Every Wednesday she calls me and asks what I have done for my goals. She takes meticulous notes on what I say I want to do, and then busts you if you didn't do it. We call ourselves success teams.. and every Wednesday morning I am rushing to get done what I said I would do, before she calls. Its all good.

My house has a studio in it, mostly its for all my music, but other people come and record sometimes too. Mostly spoken word while I do the background music, but now there is a Mariachi band doing work here, and last summer we did a record for Hudost here. www.Hudost.com It came out really nice.

Enclosed is a picture of my fireplace that I'm looking at right now.
Time to go back to work...