Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lisa Lynne Vblog #42 - Video tour across the USA!

Hi there folks, here is a video, a collection of images from our recent tour to the East Coast and back. Aryeh and I are narrating over the images. There's no way to capture all the adventures we had, and I even missed including a concert or two, but you get the idea. It was a very successful tour, but a lot of hard work as we did every aspect of it on our own. It's a new world out there for musicians and artists. Do it yourself is the new way of doing things. I will be writing a book soon about how to create your own tour and be successful on the road. So look for that soon!  All the best, Lisa