Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Musical Merriment at the Celtic Fair



Hi Friends, Last weekend Aryeh and I played music at the Grass Valley Celtic Fair.  We have done this for the past three years and its always so sweet. I made this video to feature Aryeh's Nyckelharpa and the song being played is from his album "Twisting of the Rope" which I played on too. This time I had a new little camera so I was able to run around and get images faster than with my bigger camera. Whip it out when a parade is going by. But I'm still learning this tiny device and I notice the sound quality is not so good but  I will work on that. But I hope you enjoy it, each video I make is my new favorite.