Welcome to my personal diary..


Thank you for joining me here.. I am a music maker and love sharing the artists I work with and meet in my adventurous life. I make short movies while traveling festivals around the country. I'm also into cooking and making jewelry and Mosaic art... I hope you will enjoy what I share...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lisa Lynne Vblog #39 - Fun at Cazadero Camp 2012

Hi Friends, I haven't put up a video in several months, I have been having a wonderful summer with so many exciting events, I have so much footage but no time to edit it!  But I did get this one done, and will soon be sharing more about the recent adventures.

This one features Cazadero Performing Arts Family Camp. It was my first time there. Not long ago I was doing a concert in Oakland, and an important person was in the audience. She heard me talk about my traveling harps, and thought it would be perfect for the Camp that she runs. It's for kids of all ages to come and learn various arts and musical styles and instruments. I was happy to do it and had a wonderful time. I met many new friends and kindred spirits and learned that I actually love to teach! I have done a lot of workshops in the past, but this was every day four classes, about half the people were younger kids around eight years old.
I had so much fun every minute. I hope I can make a tradition of it.

Here is the video that gives an idea what it is like. I feel like I barely scratched the surface of what all goes on there, but you get the vibe from here.